Monday, March 25, 2013

What kind of Spiritual Person Am I ?

Ok so this is the second blog and I promised to talk about the spirits I communicate with in readings, and explain why I consider myself a spiritual analyst with psychic abilities. When new and current clients come for readings, they bring spirits that communicate with me through my father who I have identified as my spirit guide. When doing a reading, I feel the spirits’ presence and receive the information that my father’s spiritual guidance makes clear for me. The details provided in a reading for the client is accurate, heartfelt and the truthful. Tarot cards are my tools of divination that allow me to open a portal to receive answers for my clients.

When I do readings at conventions, they are very taxing for me because I am acknowledging two spirits which is like reading two people at a time; afterwards I need all the rest I can get to rejuvenate. I would also like to share that all the spirits that come with individuals are not always good, because some come with negative energy attached to which I choose not to entertain. I consider myself a spiritual analyst/psychic/spiritualist that empowers those in need spiritual uplifting and problem solving. Being psychic is a gift, and being skilled at analyzing the spirit helps me to educate clients as to why events happen; I prefer sharing the truth about issues or positive changes to expect in their lives. When Ms. Cleo from “Call me now” came on the scene, I knew she was fake before it was national knowledge; but when she was discovered, it had affected my business and also hurt the industry of those who provide honest and truthful information to clients. 

Many turned away from searching for honest mediums, psychics, clairvoyants and others because people have become more skeptical of us. In recent years, people like John Edwards, James Van Praagh, and Teresa Caputo have surfaced and brought about change in the way people look at the truly gifted. As a child, I was able to communicate with those who crossed over but as time moved forward in my life, events would take away my focus that prevented me hearing for others and only for myself. Now I am hearing again and will continue to help clients that are looking for honesty and truth. In my continued search for the truth, I also ask this question: where are the African American mediums and why aren’t they being promoted on television or in the media for the healing, they do?

No comments:

Post a Comment