Monday, March 25, 2013

Spiritual Practitioners Dont Milk Clients for Money

Today I decided that I would post this small message to the people who may be looking for someone to do spiritual work. Some people would relate what I am talking about to casting a spell. I am not a witch and do not knock those who would call themselves one because there is good and bad in all religions. I move energy and use that energy to bring about the truth. I call it spiritual work. If someone is looking for help with a matter that pertains to their love life, employment, finances, or negative spiritual attack, I will work with them to find out if what they are experiencing from a spiritual perspective.

  When you go to a spiritual person for a reading you should be trying to listen carefully to make sure the person is not trying to rip you off. Those who say they have the gift but take advantage of the people who seek out their assistance, have taken the term spiritual advisor out of context. Having the title comes with great responsibility it should not be taken likely. I decided to set myself aside from the rest I am a self-proclaimed spiritual analyst/psychic/intuitive/spiritual advisor.

    One important thing I would like to share is that spiritual people should not be trying to empty your bank account. If a client wants to get a reading from me every day, can afford it and have legitimate concerns then make your payment via PayPal and setup your appointment. I do not try to find ways to milk clients out of their money by making reasons for them to spend money. What you put out there is what you get back; I do not take advantage of people because I do not want someone to take advantage of me. Helping someone spiritually does not require thousands of dollars and if they fix it once, it should not have to continue to cost you the client money repeatedly for the same thing.

Just to give an example a person is seeking help with stopping a spiritual attack, they go to a practitioner for help. They should be able to remove and protect for one charge and not be milking the situation. Do not be a victim of the palm outside of the establishment and title spiritual advisor because that is the culture, that you see on the side of the road and they are accurate in readings but deceptive in practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment